Diagnostik-BB GmbH offers high-quality products and services covering all areas of in-vitro diagnostics. Hereby we are closely linked with an established network of over 60 members from diagnostics companies, research institutes, laboratories and clinics and profit from their varied know how. The combination of different expertises allows us to develop excellent individualized product solutions – ranging from basic to specialized diagnostics. Besides medical diagnostics, food, agriculture, environment and veterinary diagnostics are further fields of application.
Our Portfolio Comprises
- Sample Delivery | Biobanking
- Development of Innovative Biomarkers (Genetic, Epigenetic, Cell-based Markers & Proteins)
- Platform-independent Development and Validation of Assays
- Multiparameter Analytics | Microarrays
- Point-of-Care Tests | Companion Diagnostics
- Biosensors | Biochip Technologies | Device Manufacturing and Integration
- Software | Bioinformatics Solutions | Data Management | Biostatistics
- Laboratory Automation | Systems Integration | Wireless and Broadband Communication
- Certification | Accreditation
- Services in Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics
- Products & Services for Personalized Medicine
- Products & Services for Veterinary Medicine
Access to all Technologies & Extensive Know-how
Highly specialized partners take a stake in the network covering the whole technology spectrum. Renowned partners with expertises in the area of certification, approval, reimbursement and patent law complete the portfolio.
Reliability & Security
The network offers security through stable structures and through their member companies that have established themselves on the market for many years. In addition, due to the foundation of the Diagnostik-BB GmbH customers will have a credible partner on their side accompanying all phases of the project.
Paramount Quality Standards & Cost Advantages
All member companies are certified according to the required ISO norms and hence guarantee quality. Moreover, a minor administrative effort through one contact person for all requests and an efficient as well as flexible use of resources within the network result in cost advantages.
Swiftness & Flexibility
The medium-sized structure ensures short decision-making processes and flexible response toward the customer‘s requests. A network management that is actively imbedded in the whole process facilitates an interdisciplinary collaboration without loss of time and efficiency.
The network’s companies operate worldwide. They possess a global network of distribution partners or own subsidiaries in Europe, Asia as well as in North and South America.
Confidentiality is an obligation.
Lipotype GmbH in Dresden seeks new employee Read more